Why Work With Addteq
We believe in working with passionate people who are looking to change the world.
We encourage you to try new technologies and methods to find smarter solutions.
Training & Mentoring
Every person in the team necessary goes through training sessions as part of their role.
We focus on growing strong fundamentals that can be useful as you grow in your career
Culture at Addteq
As our favourite saying goes "With great power comes great responsibility" we believe our employees are our real strength
Benefits While Working with Addteq
We work and we play - Take a look at some of the benefits you get while working at Addteq.
Chai Pe Charcha Session
Stree reducer: espresso machine, indoor games
Paid time for volunteer work
Jira admin (3-6 Years)
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence Administration is a must.
- An Atlassian Certification in JIRA Project Administration will be an edge.
- Installation and configuration of Atlassian applications.
- Good knowledge on any of the Databases is required.
- Strong skills in troubleshooting JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Work with JIRA to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
- Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Integration of Atlassian products with each other and other products.
- Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Crowd, Bamboo, Bitbucket etc)
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add -ons to meet team and business needs of the customers
- Jira Workflows, custom fields, pages, spaces and other configurations based on the needs.
- Hardware infrastructure setup, Maintenance and troubleshooting.
AWS Cloud Architect (7-12 Years)
- The position is for the role of AWS Cloud Architect/ Solutions Architect for a lead client-centric role.
- Location is not a constraint as this position has a Remote working option available too.
- Immediate joiners or notice less than a month preferred.
- Design, optimize and manage infrastructure on the cloud- Provides solutions in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including application movements into the cloud, implementation of AWS within enterprise environments.
- Works with the infrastructure team on cloud adoption, implementation of security, and best practices on AWS enterprise cloud.
- POC and SME for AWS ecosystem stakeholders, lead/conduct and participate in design criteria/scope and overall migration strategy with the team.
- Helps to create a scale-able, secure, and resilient cloud infrastructure.
UI Developer (5-7 Years)
- Requirement analysis, design, code, unit test, and fix defects in a range of scenarios such as regular release cycles, prototypes, customer escalations, and PoCs.
- Software development will entail owning existing feature sets, continually expand new product features, and sustaining activities.
- Liaise with development and test groups to isolate performance bottlenecks, and to resolve technical issues encountered by internal teams and customers.
- Leverage available resources company-wide, which will require cross-functional interaction.
- Agile Development Practices and Meetings.
- Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with other developers and product managers.
- Design and develop rich, complex, and responsive User Interfaces for web applications.
- Ready to take challenges with a sense of ownership and team spirit.
- Strong understanding of how design impacts performance on the end-users systems.
- Expertise in cross-browser development and Web usability and interface design knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Avocode, Figma, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and other Designing Tools.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design development.
Position is not avaliable? Please fill the form and we'will get back to you